The YES Manifesto
- We say YES to damp sleeping bags, cold coffee and roaring fires.
- We say YES to beating the sun to the punch and sleeping with the full moon looking down on us in doubt.
- We say YES to mother nature no matter what she asks of us.
- We say YES to friendship, keeping our eyes wide open and paperback books.
- We say YES to staying out past dark and getting lost in the woods.
- We say YES to all the creatures under the deepest darkest bottomless sea
- We say YES to all the creatures who fly above our weary heads making us wish we could fly.
- We say YES to the furry creatures that lurk in the twisted shadows of the forest.
- We say YES and we always say please and and thank you.
- We say YES to living larger today than we did yesterday.
We always say YES to an adventure!